Security scan of your IT system – the Keyweb Penetration Test
Protect your company, website or customer data from hacker attacks!
Keyweb‘s IT security scan checks your system for vulnerabilities from the perspective of a cyber criminal and shows you to what extend previous security measures such as your firewall or configured access rules are able to ward off corresponding attacks.
The penetraton tests analyzes the technical weaknesses of your system such as open ports, unsafe versions of software udes and other security deficiencies.
The Keyweb penetration test
- checks your IT technically for weak points and identifies them
- shows configuration problems
- creates a sound basis for further security measures
A comprehensive penetration test is particularly useful if you:
- use your website to collect sensitive data and save it in an associated database
- you store employee, customer or sensitive company data on a server
Holistic security – right from the start and at all levels
Individual needs analysis and support
Comprehensive advice from our IT specialists
Server. Cloud. Security –
everything from one source
The security scan includes:
- scan of the open ports for known gaps
- versioning of the services and comparison with current CVE
- scan of the website for obvious vulnerabilities such as insecure SSL configurations
- testing input fields on your website for possible weak points such as SQL injection
Procedure of the Pentest and further support
Needs analysis, system scan & evaluation, test report and expert recommendation.
We work with you to determine your individual needs. We check your system for weak points and, if necessary, other individually determined factors
You will receive a test report from us by email.
We will provide you with initial recommendations for action and advide on how to proceed, so that you can take all necessary steps towards a secure IT system if necessary.
After a successful pentest, you can use the security scan seal to communicate the security of your systems to your customers, website users and partners.
Further tests and follow-up measures
- personal detailed evaluations by our IT experts
- depth scan after detailed consultation of certain requirements related to your system
- scan of special applications
- other specific test reports
- correction of security gaps and weak points by the Keyweb IT experts
- success tests to check the function of the measures taken
- WHITE box – Pentesting
For long-termin security tailored to your needs, we recommend
regular reviews for long-term security
special test procedures for specific sub-areas relevant to your industry
detailed recommendations for action tailored to your needs
Our webspace- and server rates also support CMS-Hosting and Shop-Hosting.
We give you our word.
From Keyweb you can expect flexible, well-thought-through products, service excellence and personable, bespoke customer service - at all times. The Brand »
1These prices are inclusive of 19 % VAT. for Germany, other EU countries may different. Fees are payable in advance for the respective invoicing period.