At Keyweb your data will be hosted exclusively in data centers in Germany. Besides two own covert data centers based at different locations in Thuringia, Keyweb also has departments in Frankfurt and Berlin to realize complex and multi-site projects according to individual requirements.
The data centers are further protected against data theft, data failure or data corruption caused as a result of environmental influences by a comprehensive security concept.
This is attested through TÜV certification from TÜV Saarland, a German provider of technical safety certificates, which also includes the principles and requirements of BSI IT Grundschutz, BITKOM and ISO 27001 and ISO 27002. To operate the data centers we put our trust in energy efficiency and use 100% green energy. The high-capacity backbone with multiple redundant direct network connection offers with 80 Gbit modulators reliable availability.
- stable, failsafe infrastructure
- extensive fire prevention measures
- modern access control and video surveillance
- TÜV verified data centre level 2 tekPlus
based on ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- hosted in Germany
- 80 Gbit multiredundant Backbone-net
- switches and routers by market leader Cisco
- flat networkhierarchy for optimal latency and performance
- best possible design of uplinks allows guaranteed usable bandwidth
- two separate and independend power supplies (a+b)
- arrangements for interruption-free power supply
- diesel generators for backup power supply
- solely 100% eco-power
- N+1 redundant cooling infrastructure
- precision climate cabinets of the new generation
- principle of cold/warm corridors
- eco-friendly and energy-saving climate systems