The professional and secure backup solution
for your business and private data.
The professional and secure backup solution for your business
To the Tariffs
- modern and user-friendly interface
- access via FTP, SFTP, Rsync, Windows File Sharing or HTTP
- perfect for data and configuration backups
With a cloud backup, you don't have to worry about the risks and cost-intensive negative consequences of data loss. With a good backup strategy, you ensure that your sensitive data can be restored at any time.
- The Backup Storage KeyDisc Pro offers you the possibility to store your sensitive data centrally and in compliance with the strictest security and data protection conditions in an optimal server environment.
- The modern IT infrastructure and powerful brand-name hardware allows excellent performance and constant availability of your cloud backup storage.
- With our cloud backup storage, you can access your data online anytime, anywhere and on almost any device.
Use the KeyDisc Pro as a secure storage location for your regular backups or use it as an external and always available online storage!
For advanced requirements, the KeyDisc Pro cloud backup storage can also be set up individually and for exclusive use according to your needs.
We will be happy to answer your individual questions.
Choose the right tariff for your cloud backup storage
You can choose between six tariffs for your cloud storage. If you find that you need more storage, you can easily change your tariff and increase or reduce your storage capacity via the Keyweb customer portal.
|KeyDisc Pro 200||KeyDisc Pro 600||KeyDisc Pro 1TB||KeyDisc Pro 2TB||KeyDisc Pro 5TB||KeyDisc Pro 10TB|
|Windows File Sharing|
|Minimum contract period||1 month|
|Cancellation period||14 days to the end of the contract|
|Methods of payment||SEPA Direct Debit, Credit card, bank transfer, PayPal|
|Invoicing period||monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annually, two-yearly|
|KeyDiscount||up to 20 % discount on your KeyDisc|
Cloud Storage is ideal for:
- the backup of your company data on a central and everywhere available storage medium
- the backup of your website or project data
- the online backup of extensive private data
A minimum contract term of only one month for your cloud storage and discount options ensure flexible and particularly favourable general conditions.
The advantages of cloud backup with KeyDisc Pro at a glance
TÜV-certified and location-separated data centres
A total of four data centres at the hosting location in Germany enable the central backup of your confidential backup data in compliance with the strictest security and data protection conditions.
Holistic safety concept as optimal basis
With Keyweb you trust in the highest integrity of all data and systems. GDPR compliant hosting, certified server environments and other security standards are confirmed in the ISO 27001/27002 certification.
Permanent availability of your cloud backup
Well-designed IT infrastructures and high-performance brand-name hardware ensure the best possible performance of the cloud storage, so that your data can be accessed authorised at any time and from almost any end device, regardless of location.
Committed service and 24/7/365 support
Keyweb's experts will always help you quickly and reliably with any questions you may have about your cloud storage. You can also get technical help from our IT professionals outside business hours.
Scalable storage capacity of your cloud storage
The selected storage capacity can be reduced or increased as needed. This means that you remain flexible at all times with regard to your data backup.
The user-friendly interface combined with many access options make the KeyDisc Pro easy and comfortable to use and to create your online backup.
Online backup storage for particularly large data structures - Private KeyDisc Pro
- planned and provided individually and according to requirements
- for exclusive sole use
- businesses with advanced cloud backup requirements
- confidential data of very large and multi-layered cloud and server structures
- autonomous data backup on a cloud storage
Which tariff is the right one for your cloud backup?
Having a hard time deciding? The Keyweb Hosting experts will be happy to advise you –
comprehensibly, professionally and personally.
FAQ about online backupWhat are the advantages of a cloud backup?
By having your data backup in a remote and central location,
- you can access your backup storage anytime and anywhere.
- in the event of a major local server failure, the data in the backup is available and secure
- you can use it to back up your data according to the recommended 3-2-1 backup rule - i.e. at least 3 copies of data, storage on two different media and a backup at an external location
Backups from the KeyDisc can be restored at any time. If the backup was made, for example, via the backup management in KeyHelp, the restore only takes a few mouse clicks. Alternatively, backups can also be restored by Keyweb via request through the ticket system (for a remote hands fee).
The restoring of the backup itself is dependent on factors such as the size of the backup, the number of files to be restored or the protocol used for the transfer (e.g. SFTP).
The required backup size depends on several factors.
As a rule for the required size of the backup storage:
Backup storage = size of all data to be backed up * number of copies to be kept + some reserve (e.g. for unscheduled backups of individual files or similar).
A free option for this is our user-friendly server control panel KeyHelp (Link), which is also free of charge for our customers in the Pro version.
Things to know about Cloud Storage
Backup data online in the cloud or locally on a hard drive? In online business in particular, sensitive customer data and internal website data are juggled on a daily basis. A regular local backup should be a prerequisite. But what use is a local backup if this can also be damaged by a short circuit? The 3-2-1 method in combination with a cloud backup could be the solution!
Today is World Backup Day. A day to remind you to make a copy of important data and back it up with various backup types. The aim of a backup is known. But a simple copy is not enough to restore server data in the event of phishing, power failure or hardware failure: A good backup strategy is required. In this blog post you will learn which backup types you can use to secure your data and what a grandfather has to do with your backup strategy.
1 These prices are inclusive of 19 % VAT. for Germany, other EU countries may different. Fees are payable in advance for the respective invoicing period.